[bct] Re: To all computer gurus out on the list

  • From: "Kai" <kaixiong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 04:15:08 -0800

Greetings Krister.

I know several blind individuals who use AMD Athlon-based computers with
screen readers, and they've never had any issues.

I've never had any difficulties with built-in graphics and sound
technologies. However, If you wish to free up system memory, built-in
devices are not for you.

Best to get a computer with a fairly cheap graphics but dedicated card
and a good sound card.

Kai