[bct] Re: To Larry and Others

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 11:30:39 -0500

Larry,

I couldn't agree more.  I fully understand the need for some list members to
be able to discuss it, but totally ignoring the subject completely is the
only way to get rid of the problem.  Since I am replying to you I am just as
guilty of this as the next guy, so this message is it for me.  I will be
immediately deleting without even opening any message that deals with this
subject unless it comes from the moderator of the list.

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx