[bct] Re: To 1 and all

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 09:46:11 -0600

Riz I got an Olympus DS2 for Christmas.  I plan to make a cyber tape letter
and send it to a friend via the Internet.  She did that for me once and it
was fun to hear her voice instead of a synthesizer reading her words in an
email.  I want to surprise her with this so I have not told her I got this
recorder.  It is fairly easy to operate but I have not tackled the
transferring of files to the computer or any conversions yet.  I took
podcasts from Jamie and Mary along on my Book Port to listen to when I
actually had the recorder.  They were great tutorials so thanks to both of
you for the help!  All of this digital recording is new to me so I am just
going to forge ahead and hope for the best.  I never had any interest in any
of this until I started listening to BCT podcasts.

Happy new year to all of you.  I for one am glad to say goodbye to 2005!  I
have many blessings, but, this has been a difficult year of changes and
challenges for me.