[bct] To 1 and all

  • From: "Riz" <rizstf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Blind Cool Tech" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 12:05:25 -0000

I wish all of you a Happy and prosprus new year.  Long may the best podcast on
the net continue, I am talking about Blind Cool Tech of corse.  For a long time
me and my friend who is also parcially sited have done recordings because we
have not been able to sea as mutch of each other as mutch as we would have
liked.  So we started to do recordings on tape, which had all sorts of things
and one of those things was recording ambiance.  From as long as I can remember
I have always wanted to record in stereo, but this has not been possible or so
I thought.  Thanks to the Blind cool tech podcast, which I am adicted to, I
have discovered that it is possible and hopefully soon I will be able to get
hold of an Olympus DS2 and do what I have always wanted to do and that is
record in stereo.  Blind Cool Tech has been a real revolution for me and that
is mainly due to all of you who have the same apreciation for sound that I
have.  So I would like to say thank you to all of those who have created
podcasts and given me some entertaining and informative listening, and thankyou
to all of those who have givven me feed back on my own podcasts, and a special
thanks to Larry for his amazing walks to work and home and giving me the
opertunaty of posting my own podcasts.  I have got some really good ideas for
future podcasts, well they sound good in my head weather they will turn out
that way or not remanes  to b seen.  Once again all the best for the new year.
From: Riz