[bct] Tiffany's living space

  • From: "Joni Colver" <earlybird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 07:53:19 -0400

Tiffany I was fascinated by all of the furniture your dad built.  It all
sounded beautiful and I wish I could see some of the pieces.  Furniture like
that built with such loving care and attention to detail is certainly
something to treasure.  My husband has been getting into woodworking a bit
and he did a lot of work on our condo in Nashville.  It made me feel quite
sad to leave all of those personal touches behind.  We were able to bring
one piece of furniture he built which I will describe on our space podcast.
I actually have a couple of podcasts in the works, finally!

Your setting sounds so peaceful and beautiful with all the birds and your
garden. I bet those roses smell fantastic in the summertime.  Thanks for
sharing your space with us.