[bct] Re: Thumb keyboards?

  • From: "Lisa Salinger" <lisasali@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 14:32:35 -0400

Wow, I must live in the dark ages! I never thought of entering text with your thumbs. It doesn't seem like it would be very efficient to me, and it seems like you'd either have to hold your hand or the device at a really awkward angle. I'd also think you'd have more precision, i.e. only hitting one key at a time, if you use your finger rather than your thumb. Interesting.
Lisa Salinger
Renee, Retired Guide and
Joie, Guide/SD