[bct] Re: This list is closed

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 12:03:47 -0400

Oh sorry I misunderstood ray's message.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 330-724-6093
Location: Akron, Ohio USA

seeing people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925

----- Original Message -----
From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <raul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2006 12:01 PM
Subject: [bct] Re: This list is closed

The difference is a lot actually. I moderate the gamers list which used
to be on yahoogroups. We moved it to a Mailman list because Mailman is
much better than the software used by freelists, googlegroups,
smartgroups and yahoogroups. Not only that but we were able to get our
own domain and host the list on our own domain name as well. That is
just scratching the surface, there are many differences.

Ray Foret Jr. said the following on Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 10:53:20AM -0500:
> What's the difference?

> God bless President George W. Bush!
> God bless our troops!
> and God bless America
- --
But since I knew now that I could hope for nothing of greater value than
frivolous pleasures, what point was there in denying myself of them?
-- M. Proust
Raul A. Gallegos ... IliwSsmc
Version: GnuPG v1.2.7 (GNU/Linux)