[bct] Re: This list is closed

  • From: "Kitty Litter" <n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 16:26:16 -0400

Rick,
The only reason I brought up removal from the list is you said you were a moderator and asked me not to post or whatever and I refused to comply. I didn't realize you had no authority to do anything except whine and for that I abjectly and profusely apologize.
I guess this horse must have nine lives just like my kitties. If Larry really wanted to close the list ore prevent people from posting, he is more than capable of doing that. The only conclusion I can come to is that Larry closed the list for a while and then decided to open it to see what stupid stuff people would post. He's certainly no dummy even though he talks real slow sometimes. So believe me, if he really didn't want people to post then people wouldn't be able to post.