[bct] Re: This list is closed

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 16:04:13 -0400

This whole exchange seems to have grown rather pointless. I'm not trying to take sides or be a bitch or anything, but the whole point of Rick starting this thread in the first place was to ensure that we stopped posting to this list, and now here we are, still posting. Since he is the moderator, I think we ought to respect his wishes, stop the thread now, and move over to the other list.
Allison