[bct] Re: This list is closed

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 14:53:07 -0400

Randy,

I do not have the authority to remove you off this list.  All I asked of you
offlist was to stop being disrespectful of Larry's decisions.

People are still posting here because they do not know the list is closed.
All I have been doing is telling everyone to go over to the other list and
subscribe there since it is where we are staying for good.

Now please quit posting here and go over to the other list as Larry has
requested.

And as you said I am a list moderator on the list and i have the right to
request that everyone post their messages on the other list.  I don't need
you to bust my balls on or offlist because you like to have fun.

Thanks

Rick

=======

Contact Information: