[bct] Re: This list is closed

  • From: "Kitty Litter" <n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 14:38:08 -0400

Where do I begin? If the list is closed then why are people posting to the list. And if someone posts something that someone may not agree with and the list is closed, then why on earth do they respond? Why are people so thin-skinned and so insecure they have to take everything as a personal insult? Well, I neither nor do I care why people have these feelings. So the bottom line as far as I'm concerned is if anyone doesn't like what I say and they happen to be moderators then why not remove the offending person from the closed list. Or are you moderators in name only? Either way, quit crying in your respective beers, it spoils the taste!
Oops, I saw that horses leg move, it's not finished yet, how about someone finish the poor animal off?