[bct] Re: This list is closed

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 13:03:11 -0500

Perhaps people respond to your playing because you didn't take the time
to change the subject and people thought it was something about the list
closing.  So, in the future, if you want to play, I for one, would
appreciate your creating a subject that says you are just writing
something that is simply your attempt at playing on the keyboard.  Then
those people who get 500 messages per day don't have to read it.