[bct] Re: This list is closed

  • From: "Jane Jordan (gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 12:58:27 -0500

YHou need to be prepared for whatever consedquences come your way when you
"play on the keyboard" like that. Maybe people are over-reacting, but maybe not I don't know. But that's a part of it to, being prepared to deal with whatever others have to say about your posts. People *do* have a right to respond. You can always delete those and move on,. as you say, "if you are so bothered, why do you respond?" Not quite exact, but you get the idea.

Jane

On Jun 6, 2006, at 12:47 PM, Kitty Litter wrote:

Oh for Christ Sake! What do you mean by playing nice. I don't know about you but I am just having a little fun on the keyboard. If you cant deal then why must you respond?