[bct] Re: This is cool

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 20:15:19 -0600

I understand about the second cup of coffee, but I usually am about to start my
third by 7:00AM, seeing as I ushave my first cup with breakfast at 5:00AM and a
second when I get to work around 6:00AM.

I'm going to save your message and see if I can contact you thru Skype and
learn a bit more about it  from someone who has been using it for awhile.  Hope
you don't mind.