[bct] Re: This is cool

  • From: "Bill Belew" <bill@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 22:35:30 -0800

Hi David,

Yes, you are right about using Skype.  I have been using it for several
months and I do use it for doing tech support and training with clients.

I love the quality of the sound and the way I can talk with two or three
people in a room at once.  I have also used the feature that allows you to
conference with up to four people at a time.  Skype has a different feeling
than talking on the phone.  It give more of a feeling of being right there
with the person.