[bct] Re: This is cool

  • From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff.bishop@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 12:14:14 -0700

Joni,

All I am saying is, it sure would have been nice if they were to have rolled
out this change on the same day, now, that would have been a huge statement
and I would be dancing in the aisles.  It is just funny that Google goes out
of there way to the press to promise solutions and then never come through.
If you see this as cursing, well, so be it <grin>.