[bct] The q chord

  • From: "Don Ball" <dball10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 00:05:37 -0500

I don't know what happened to the rest of my message to you. You can get
info on the q chord at qchord.net. You can play the instrument by pressing
the chord buttons and playing the strum plate.  the instrument is basically
a midi keyboard in an auto harp device. Jackie mcbride has an accessible
page for the q so that you can download an accessible manual and there is  q
qchord list for users of the instrument. I will try to find you some qchord
music. Eva has a qchord and I love the autaharp but I have not used it
enough to do a pod cast. I chould give you about a ten minute demo on how it
sounds. If I find a music page I will refere you to that.