[bct] The meaning of it all...

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 11:07:57 -0500

I have enjoyed listening about aura's and the church and creation theory here.
I am not very religious but I do try to keep an open mind.  I too look at a lot
of things and wonder.  I tend to favor science and medicine but am always open
with other methods of doing things.  I try to always keep an open mind on
anything anyone says.  I may not agree with all the statements that have been
posted here over the last several days but I do respect all your opinions.  I
don't want to criticize anyone for their beliefs or values.

Helen Keller