[bct] The list moderator resigns

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 17:39:36 -0500

Hi all, I sent an email to Larry this morning telling him that my
consulting and other work related things have really taken off and that
I would no longer have the time to be the moderator of this list.  I do
not have the time to read each message and this is what I think any
moderator should commit to doing in order to do the job well.  So, I
have, as of this writing, resigned my post as moderator.  Larry just
didn't pay me enough.  Actually, if Larry's support were money, I would
be a very rich man.  I suspect that, sometime in the near future, I may
have to even leave the list.  For me it is a good thing to be busy
consulting in so many widely diverse areas.  But I will miss the list
and I have gotten to know some very nice people here.  Of course, I will
still be submitting podcasts.  After all, I have to convince Larry to
buy those model trains, and Pam won't get off my case until I do the
podcast.  So, you will be hearing from me at times, just not in an
official capacity and not nearly as frequently.
Thank you all for putting up with me looking over your shoulders and
trying to keep us out of trouble.  As I said in an earlier message, with
a few exceptions, it was not a hard job to do.  We have some wonderful
people on this list, and I hope you will continue to relate to each
other in an open, honest, and calm manner.
See you in my next podcast.