[bct] The beta of audio magic

  • From: "carrie.schaffer" <carrie.schaffer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 06:53:28 -0800

I was just wondering if we may have problems by just reading the email. i never
install something like that sounds to good to be true. IT probalby is. BUt I
did jsut read the emails. I deletted them. but I didn't click on the link in
Just wondering if the email address might cause some problems.
I ahve an anti virus on my laptop its the one provided by our school and is
pretty good. Just wondering.
THanks Carrie Schaffer
 THanks for removing this person off the list.
I will probably scann my computer just to be safe for viruses and spy wear.