[bct] Re: The Woodcutter's Song

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 16:32:28 -0000

Hi Maria,
My guess is that there will be a number of different tunes connected with the
song, and I did hope to find some bunch of ruffians singing it, but haven't had
much luck. So the only version I've actually heard is Robin Williamson's from
the album A Glint in the Kindling. Amazon have a very short audio sample you
can hear.

It may help to know that the song is also called "logs for Burning".

Vince.