[bct] Re: The Pathetic Coward

  • From: "Tiffany Black" <tifflblack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 17:39:59 -0800

Amen to that. Kick tail.

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Larry Skutchan
Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2006 5:29 PM
To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bct] Re: The Pathetic Coward

You are absolutely right, but I don't think we betrayed him.  This is the
same character that got Darrell, so he apparently just likes to stir up
trouble.  You know what, he messed with the wrong person now.  I politely
asked him to stop, stated I am contacting authorities about impersonation,
and now he is taking advantage of a bug in Eloquence to crash Jaws.  I feel
sorry for this pathetic soal, but this bull has got to stop.