[bct] Re: The Pathetic Coward

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 19:37:20 -0600

Lary, I guess if it were me running the show i would've put this dude on moderated status. I don't know how freelists deals with spoofed addresses, so I can't say how it would act in a case where he spoofed an address. But if he did and you had to approve a message first, it could definitely keep bad stuff like this off the list.
Just a thought for whatever it may be worth.

At 07:29 PM 3/18/2006, you wrote:
You are absolutely right, but I don't think we betrayed him. This is the same character that got Darrell, so he apparently just likes to stir up trouble. You know what, he messed with the wrong person now. I politely asked him to stop, stated I am contacting authorities about impersonation, and now he is taking advantage of a bug in Eloquence to crash Jaws. I feel sorry for this pathetic soal, but this bull has got to stop.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Barrett" <donter@xxxxxxxxxxx>