[bct] Re: The Pathetic Coward

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 20:29:15 -0500

You are absolutely right, but I don't think we betrayed him. This is the same character that got Darrell, so he apparently just likes to stir up trouble. You know what, he messed with the wrong person now. I politely asked him to stop, stated I am contacting authorities about impersonation, and now he is taking advantage of a bug in Eloquence to crash Jaws. I feel sorry for this pathetic soal, but this bull has got to stop.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Barrett" <donter@xxxxxxxxxxx>