[bct] Re: The Ipod is Spared!

  • From: "Dana Niswonger" <dniswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 09:11:45 -0600

MessageHi Neal:

I do not have Itunes installed any longer on my computer.  I am using Anapod
successfully.  I have restored Windows Media Player 10 and I'm converting my
WMA. files to MP3's right now.  I too got the ipod shuffle as a free-B from
Audible.  I am still amazed at what such a small gadget can reproduce in good
quality sound!
Dana