[bct] Re: The Ipod is Spared!

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 08:57:09 -0600

Dana and list.  I had much the same trouble a few months ago when I got
a free ipod.  My problem, however, wasn't that I needed Windows Media
player, my situation was that the ipod simply took over my computer and
wouldn't let me use anything but itunes to do anything related to audio,
even burning cds.  Are you saying that you do not have itunes installed
but that you use Anapod Shuffle instead?  I use Roxio Easy CD Creator to
burn CDS and I am not interested in having Apple tell me I can't use it.
Perhaps itunes was the problem.  Please let me know if you have this
installed or if you use Anapod Shuffle instead.  Also, do you have
WinAmp installed?  If so, can you use it?

Thanks very much.
Neal