[bct] Re: The Ipod is Spared!

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 13:39:19 -0500

Oh I see.  Humm.  I guess I don't know the answer to that, but it seems
like there should be a way.

>>> superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Monday, November 14, 2005 1:06:41 PM >>>
Well, whenever I make an audio CD (not rip from CD), the items become
unchecked.  So if I want to burn them again to another CD, I have to
click
on a little icon that checks them all.  Do you know if there is a way
to do
this with a keystroke?

Thanks,
Lynnette