[bct] Re: The Ipod is Spared!

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:21:54 -0500

I'm not sure I'm following you on this one Lynnette.  Recheck what
items?

>>> superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Monday, November 14, 2005 11:04:56 AM >>>
Larry,
Unbelievable!  I could have been encoding in mp3 all along.  <sigh>
Thank you for returning a few more dark hairs to my head with regard to
the Windows Media player..

By the way, can you tell me how to recheck the items once I put in a
new CD for burning?

Much appreciated,
Lynnette

Best,