[bct] Re: The Ipod is Spared!

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:59:00 -0600

Jamie, this is exactly one of the reasons I wrote my previous message to
the list.  Before I loaded the ipod software, not itunes, my computer
could not recognize the ipod when I connected it.  So, I'm waiting for
the answer as to whether one still has to load the ipod software in
order to have this happen.