[bct] Re: The C word that crashes Jaws

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 21:28:38 -0800

I'm having problems similar to Marcia's.  When I switch to SAPI 5, there are
five voices in there.  Mike sounded the best but when I rebooted, It sounded
terrible.  The voice kept cutting out and eventually Jaws just balked and quit.
I had to insert the JFW7 disk and repair.  How can we get the SAPI voices to
work properly?  Chrystal and Mike work well with some other programs, so I
didn't expect them to sound so bad, besides the crash problem.  Any suggestions?