[bct] The Big Talent Show Feedback

  • From: "J Garcia" <j.garcia235@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 08:24:35 -0800

Hi all,

Just heard the BCT talent show and it sounds really, really good. I'm
telling you right now, I would never, never be able to do what some of you
have done. I don't want to state which performer I liked most because quite
frankly all displayed lots about themselves and to state one person is
better than another wouldn't be fair to any of you. Just when I thought I
was over it I got cube flashbacks and am overall completely amazed at the
music you all produced. I also felt as though I was given a peak at your
very personal thoughts. I also got a big laugh out of Neal's sponsor.

Thanks for the entertainment,

J Garcia