[bct] Re: The Best Way to Smash an Ipod? Pole!

  • From: Geleidehond <geleidehond@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 10:27:45 +0100

Yes, donate it to anyone who can us it.
e.g. here in Holland is a hospital for children with a chronic sicknesses, like cancer, who have only a few weeks/months to live. Donate it to such a institute for example.

Op 13-nov-05 om 6:44 heeft Dana Niswonger het volgende geschreven:

Hi Friends:
I am taking a pole of all the readers of this list.  I want suggestions for the best way to smash an Ipod.  I have the R-1 but no external microphones as yet so the recording will be using the built in ones.  I think we will get a good sound segment that all will enjoy.  Please submit your entries via this list and I'll wait one week before smashing the way we all decide will be the most fun.