[bct] The 2 .opml files on BTC home do not work

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 15:13:09 -0700 (PDT)

I went to the Blind Cool Tech Home page and found the 2 .opml
files - Blind podcasters and Best of the Best. When I select the
link and with JAWS just to be sure I do an insert+F7, then press
my tab key once, then press my spacebar on the move to. I then
do an applications key and chose the save target as option. I
get the usual dialog screen but here it says not available or
something close to this. I have used the save target as feature
many times on other web pages. I also know how to export my
.opml file within my iPodder client. So the import should be
pretty much the same method. You have to remember where your
.opml files are saved on your pc.

Can anyone help?

Petro