[bct] Re: Thanksgiving

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 21:20:13 -0800

Yes Mary,  I have left over turkey and some of it's luscious juices to make more
impromptu stove top stuffing.  I do it in the microwave oven, as well as steming
the baby carrots.  And I even microwave steam the sweet potato.  They come out
nice and moist.  Just remember to pierce them first.  HAHAHAHA.  A long time ago
I microwaved a potato without piercing it first.  In a few minutes after I
started the microwave, there was a loud bang like a gun shot.  And boy!  Was
there a mess to clean up.  The potato was liberally spread over the whole inside
surface of the oven.  Yuck!  But it was funny, too.  That would have made a
great mystery sound for Blind Cool Tech!  Regarding herbs and spices, I love to
play with them.  I love very hot peppers and put them in almost everything at
times.  But black pepper in pumpkin pie is a new one on me!  But I'll try it
sometime.
Take care.
Lois