[bct] Thanksgiving

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 21:06:56 -0800

Lois, your dinner sounds really good and I bet it tasted good too. Baby carrots
are wonderful! You can do a lot with them. I cooked stove top stuffing mix in
the microwave; I have a better microwave than the really old one I was using
last year, so everything came out steaming and well cooked, just right! You
must have a terrific spice shelf, judging from all the spices you listed. Do
you have any left over for snacks, or did you make enough for just one meal?