[bct] Thanksgiving.

  • From: "jeff" <j1armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blind cool tech mail list" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 23:04:44 -0600

Hello everyone,

Mary and I are going to have our 2 adult children and 3 or 4 friends over for Thanksgiving. We're assembling our recipes and made the store run tonight. I've been a little sick and haven't wanted to travel this year. Tomorrow I am going to the Doc' to see what ales me. It's a Nurse-practicianer since my Doc' is on Vacation. It's most likely bronchitis or something like that. Certainly nothing major. I don't know that I'll get on the net tomorrow, so wanted to wish everyone a very satisfying holiday. Remember, most of the time feeling satisfied is what happiness really is. If you are alone, try to do something about it, so that you can spend time with others like friends or family. Even if it is just for a slice of pie or something. By the way, you sneaky Canadians, having Thanksgiving before us. Did you guys leave us some Turkey? Do you even have that as part of your holiday? Hopefully, you guys will hit tax day before us too. That'll learn ya.:)

Jeff Armstrong,