[bct] Thanks to whoever mentioned the Sony ECM-DS70P mike

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:26:49 -0800

Hi list,

I just got the above mentioned microphone today and I am going to love it! It
isn't as small as other mics, but it is a size I have wanted for some time, and
you can either use it directly plugged into a digital recorder, or with a cord
which is included; it also has a lapel clip which is large enough to be handled
a bit more easily than the miniature clips I've seen with other microphones. I
am delighted with the sound quality also. I got it from Amazon and didn't pay
too much for it. Thanks to the person who mentioned it.

Mary