[bct] Re: Thanks to all.

  • From: "tiffany black" <tifflblack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 09:13:19 -0700

I hope you're feeling better now.

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Haroon Probst
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 7:57 AM
To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bct] Thanks to all.

Hi, just a small note to thank all of those good people who take time to
create the best podcasts which I have found on the net so far.
I have been in and out of hospital quite a bit of late and the iriver h340
has been put to good use listening to podcasts on all sorts of interesting
Anyway, enough rambling for now but thanks to all and I have some of my own
which I will put up very soon when I have finished the big edit job.

Haroon Probst.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.