[bct] Re: Thanks to Chetan and Larry

  • From: Chetan Bakhru <drunkenmonkey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 10:10:51 -0700

Hi Mary,

Thanks, my pleasure to help. The Luv2bablyndi FTP was around all the time, but I
moved my site to a web hosting provider (bluehost.com) last week because of all
the problems I was having with e-mail and such being hosted on my own computer.
For some reason some users are having trouble connecting to the new site, I
don't know why. I've left the FTP on my computer up though, it's just a
different address now that my domain points to somewhere else. I didn't get a
chance to send a message to the list earlier about the change of address
because I've been busy studying for spring semester final exams which I've got
this week.

By the way, Larry, you've already got a podcast waiting for you at my old FTP.

Quoting maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Chetan and Larry,,

Chetan, thank you, yet again, for providing an FTP site for us to upload podcasts to.

And to Larry and Chetan both: Your ability to keep things up-to-date, and keep BCT working smoothly, is incredible, considering that you have a life outside of the world of technology.
Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss