[bct] Re: Thanks Rick

  • From: "Frank Lizarde" <flizarde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:21:29 -0800

Hi Rick,
Don't feel bad about the voice recorder acting up.
I have one of those things, and we just don't get along!
The bill identifier works good though.
The problem is that when ever you want to hear a voice recording, the unit
always starts at the first one, so you have to listen through all of them, or
skip through them to get to the one you want.
Frank