[bct] Re: Thanks

  • From: "Sam Bushman" <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 17:52:50 -0700

And, several of us who already know how to trace email headers have some
messages where he has made mistakes.
We have some of the ip addresses that were used.

Also, if there is any bogus info from any of my email addresses ... you all
know it's not me.
I will never write any thing unkind in my emails.
Thanks so much.
Sam Bushman