[bct] Thank you, Daniel Benson!

  • From: "Lisa Salinger" <lisasali@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 19:27:14 -0500

Or whoever you are.  I know this has been an aggravation to many, me included.
I'd like to publicly thank Mr. Benson for all his hard work.  Because of you,
many of us are now more familiar with the ins and outs of the Jaws Dictionary
manager, and others have learned to set up rules and filters for the very first
time.  So, what you meant for evil can be taken for good by the selfsame people
you set out to harm.  Great job!
    Just a reminder to look for good in all of this.  (smile)  Btw, if, as I'm
guessing, my email address will be spoofed, please know I will not use
profanity or other pejoratives in my messages to the list.

Lisa Salinger
Renee, Retired Guide and
Joie, Guide/SD
Skype: Joies_Mom