[bct] Re: Telemarketers

  • From: Buddy Brannan <buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 18:20:50 -0500

Oh, you bet snowballs are still out there.

Personally, I like the Hostess stuff OK, but I like the Little Debbies, too. How 'bout those Hostess pudding pies? I also liked (he says, waiting for the juvenile humor that always follows) Hostess Ding Dongs. Sign me up for the Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls or Snak Cakes. Or those chocolate chip cookie thingies. Or the brownies with walnuts, oh yeah! Course, I shouldn't have so much of that stuff eitheer.

Oh, hey, anyone else like those Rocky Road candy bars? I haven't had one of *those* in ages!

Or how about some of the stuff you just can't get here but have to get in Canada or England or somewhere? Like Smarties (no, not those icky sugary fruit thingies, the ones that are almost but not quite entirely unlike M&M's)? Or Aero bars? Or. ... Jelly babies!
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV : Independent Watkins Associate #361534
Email: buddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx : Phone: 888-752-8339
For over 135 years, Watkins has brought you products to improve your health and your home: http://www.tastyshop.net
...And a Watkins business could change your life! Get all the info on our business and the exclusive resources available to my team: http:// www.tastybiz.com