[bct] Re: Telemarketers

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 16:19:26 -0600

I love snowballs.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, 03 February, 2006 3:09 PM
Subject: [bct] Re: Telemarketers

Dan, I don't recall ever tasting or hearing of Zingers. I used to like
those Hostess snowballs which were chocolate cake with a coconut-type
frosting. They were flat on the bottom and round or curved on top, and they
came in pink or white. Unfortunately, since I contracted diabetes a few
years ago, that sort of thing is off limits; though I must confess that now
and again I sneak a cookie or piece of cake without icing. In any case, I
prefer zingers from the minds of swinging BCT ers.