[bct] Re: Telemarketers

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 16:09:07 -0500

Dan, I don't recall ever tasting or hearing of Zingers.  I used to like
those Hostess snowballs which were chocolate cake with a coconut-type
frosting.  They were flat on the bottom and round or curved on top, and they
came in pink or white.  Unfortunately, since I contracted diabetes a few
years ago, that sort of thing is off limits; though I must confess that now
and again I sneak a cookie or piece of cake without icing.  In any case, I
prefer zingers from the minds of swinging BCT ers.