[bct] Re: Telemarketers

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 13:57:34 -0600

My roommate and I have talking caller ID and so do my parents. My roommate
still has enough vision to read the display and see who's calling, and he will
pick up the phone before the caller ID announces who's calling. On the other
hand, I have to wait for the caller ID. We have gotten a few telemarketing
calls since we moved in, but it hasn't been really bad.