[bct] Re: Tech support

  • From: "Louise" <bookscanner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 17:36:54 -0600

My eighty plus year old aunt is also afraid of computers!!  When one of her
sons brought his laptop with him when he was visiting her, she told him to
keep it in the closet as she was afraid it might explode or do something to
her!

Then again, I have an 86 year old uncle who just started using a computer to
send e-mails, etc. last year!