[bct] Re: Tech support

  • From: "Jake Joehl" <jajoehl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 17:01:04 -0600

Hi Debee. These are hilarious. I have a friend whose mom is a really nice person, but scared to death of computers. She actually told me once that she was afraid to even turn on a computer out of fear that someone would pop out of it and bite her. Every year around the winter holidays, they send out a Christmas newsletter. It is all handwritten word for word, because she absolutely refuses to even go near the computer.
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Debee Norling" <debee@xxxxxxxx>