[bct] Re: Teasing

  • From: "Jeff Armstrong" <j1armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 15:38:35 -0600

Scotch is the Devil, or does it just taste that way. Good cold beer is the thing. Even though I don't drink alcohol, I like the taste of beer and will have various non-alcoholic beers from time to time, though they are obviously not really delicious like a good Pilsner, it's the best I can do. I would use Jack Daniels to clean tools or something like that.

Jeff Armstrong