[bct] Re: Teamtalk More interest

  • From: "Marsha Macchi" <marshamac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 09:14:37 -0800

Hi, Marsha here.  When I went to the link you mentioned, I sure didn't see a
link to the "Texas server".  Where the hell is it and how do you get there.
I saw stuff about software, support, contact page and downloading the thing.
I got it installed but sure don't see any Texas server on this thing.
Please help.  You will need to go step by step.  I even installed the
scripts for JFW 7.0.  Please help this poor benighted soul.
Marsha